Defenders of Aylanae
Viper-like eyes, two swords, enhanced abilities... yep a Witcher.
Geralt (PL 8, 120 Points)
STR 3, STA 4, AGI 5, FGT 8, INT 2, AWE 4, PRE 4
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Toughness 7
Fort +8, Will +8
Initiative +7, Melee Atk +10, Ranged Atk +8
Skills: Acrobatics +13, Athletics +12, Insight +10, Investigation +5, Perception +14, Expertise (Druidic Magic) +10, Expertise (Monster Lore) +10
Advantages: Defensive Roll 2, Close Attack 2, Artificer, Attractive, Equipment, Improved Critical, Move-by Action, Takedown, Tracking, Uncanny Dodge
Equipment: Knife (Damage 1), Leather Armor (Protection 1), Crossbow (Ranged Damage 1)
Witcher Signs (8 pt array, Druidic Magic, Spellcasting: gestures required, subtle 1)
- Aard – Cone Area Move Object 8 (Area, Close Range, Limited Direction: Away) * 8 pts.
- Axii – Perception Affliction 8 (Entranced, Compelled, Resisted by Will; Limited Degree, Limited: Only affects mana related beasts) * 8 pts.
- Igni – Cone Area Damage 8 (Diminished Range) * 8 pts.
- Quen – Impervious Protection 7 (Impervious, Sustained; Distracting, Noticeable – Shimmering Aura), Add Impervious to Tougness 4 (Distracting) * 8 pts.
- Yrden – Burst Area Affliction 8 (Dazed, Immobile, Resisted by Will; Perception Range, Limited Degree, Resistable (Dodge),Triggered: 1 use – Upon entering, Indirect 1, Subtle, Limit: Only targets creature triggering ward) * 7 pts.
Imbued Constitution (Aela-based): Feature 1 (Extended Lifespan) * 1 pts., Immunity 1 (Disease) * 1 pts., Regeneration 1 * 1 pts.
Imbued Senses (Aela-Based): Enhanced Senses 3 (Accurate Hearing, Low-light Vision, Extended Hearing, Acute Smell, Extended Smell) * 6 pts.
Witcher’s Silver Sword (Easily Removable, mana-based) * -2 pts.: Strength-based Damage 3+3 (Improved Critical 1, Affects Insubstantial 2) * 6 pts.
Viper Medallion (removable, mana-based, Feature: Monster’s can’t touch it)
- Sense Monsters – Extra Sense 3 (Senses: Mana-based monsters, Magical Sense, Ranged, Radial, Limited 2: Only yes/no detection), Extra Sense 3 (Senses: Earth Demons, Magical Sense, Ranged, Radial, Limited 2: Only yes/no detection), Extra Sense 3 (Senses: Aquum based creature, Magical Sense, Ranged, Radial, Limited 2: Only yes/no detection) * 3 pts.
- Sense Magic – Extra Sense 3 (Senses: Mana magic, Magical Sense, Ranged, Radial, Limited 2: Only yes/no detection), Extra Sense 3 (Senses:Nuumian magic, Magical Sense, Ranged, Radial, Limited 2: Only yes/no detection), Extra Sense 3 (Senses: Aquum magic, Magical Sense, Ranged, Radial, Limited 2: Only yes/no detection) * 3 pts.
Witcher Potions (2 pt array, Druidic Magic, Removable, Activation (Move), Quirk (Limited Use, can only be ACTIVATED 4 times between replenishment))
- Swallow – Enahnced Speed and Reaction 2 (Quickdraw, Speed 1 * Add Improved Initiative later *)
- Wolverine – Enhanced Regeneration 2 (Regeneration 2) * 2 pts.
Honor: Geralt is no saint but he isn’t a monster either. Harming children or the innocent is usually well outside of his moral boundaries. Cheating, bullying and killing people who get in his way on the other hand are not.
Prejudice: Geralt is a Witcher, and as such feared by the common man as a mutant freak.
Relationship: Geralt has several close friends whom he will defend to the death.
Improve Existing Abilities
Weapon Oils (? pt array, Druidic Magic, Removable, Activation (Move), Quirk (Limited Use, can only be ACTIVATED 4 times between replenishment))
- Penetrating Oil – Penetrating 4
- Brown Oil – Bleeding
- Crinfrid Oil – Pain Affliction
- Hanged Man’s Venom – Poisons humans and non-humans, ineffective vs monsters
- Arachnid Oil – Poisons any susceptible creature.
- Beast Oil – Increases damage to beasts.
- Cursed Oil – Increases damage to cursed creatures.
- Draconid Oil – Increases damage to draconids.
- Elementa Oil – Increases damage to elementals.
- Falka’s Blood – Increases damage to humans.
- Insectoid Oil – Increases damage to insectoids.
- Necrophage Oil – Increases damage to necrophages.
- Nuumian Oil – Increases damage to nuumian creatures.
- Ogroid Oil – Increases damage to ogroids.
- Relict Oil – Increases damage to relicts.
- Spectre Oil – Increases damage to spectres.
- Vampire Oil – Increases damage to vampires.
- Whirl – Increases damage universally.
Potions (? pt array, Druidic Magic, Removable, Activation (Move), Quirk (Limited Use, can only be ACTIVATED 4 times between replenishment))
- Bindweed – Increases resistance to acid and acid-based poisons.
- Black Blood – Turns imbiber’s blood into poison; blood becomes lethal to monsters which drink it.
- Blizzard – Boosts reflexes and reaction time, improving chance of parrying and evading attacks.
- Cat – Grants vision in total darkness.
- DeVries’ Extract – Makes hidden opponents visible.
- Full Moon – Increases all resistances.
- Golden Oriole – Increases resistance to poison. Neutralizes the effects of any previously imbibed poisons.
- Kiss – Increases resistance to bleeding; stanches any current bleeding.
- Maribor Forest – Nullify fatigue causing effects.
- Petri’s Philter – Increases the intensity of Signs. NOT USEFUL
- Shrike – Inflicts pain on assailants during combat. Pain inflicted on foes wounding Geralt.
- Swallow – Increases speed and reaction time. Improved Initiative, Quickdraw, Speed X (X+2 points)
- Tawny Owl – Nullify fatiguing afflictions.
- Thunderbolt – Power Attack and All-Out-Attack (2 points)
- White Raffard’s Decoction – Healing X (Persistent, Limited: Self) (X+1 points)
- Willow – This potion grants immunity to the stun and knockdown effects.
- Wolf – Improved Critical X (X points)
- Wolverine – Regeneration X (X points)
Grenades (? pt array, Removable))
- Samum – Stuns and immobilizes all enemies in range. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
- Grapeshot – Wounds all enemies in range with shrapnel. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
- Devil’s Puffball – Releases a cloud of poison gas. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
- Dancing Star – Explodes with fire and wounds enemies. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
- Dragon’s Dream – Releases a cloud of flammable gas. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
- Zerrikanian Sun – Blinds and immobilizes all enemies in range. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
- Stenchbulb – Releases a foul-smelling cloud that decreases the statistics of all enemies within it. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
- Red Haze – Releases a cloud of psychoactive gas. Unreliable (5 uses among array)
Flare (light source, 1 point)
- Illuminates the surrounding area when detonated.
745 – Birth
755 – Start “Witcher” training with the old druid Mordin.
757 – Imbued Training begins with the “Emerald Band”
758 – Year two of Imbued Training with the “Emerald Band”
759 – Year three of Imbued Training with the “Emerald Band”
Tournament between Dragon and Emerald bands
760 – Year four of Imbued Training with the “Emerald Band”
761 – Year five of Imbued Training with the “Emerald Band”
762 – Year six of Imbued Training with the “Emerald Band”
What languages do you speak?
Honath (Common) & Yedra (the language of Yt)
To what faction do you belong?
If part of a noble house, where do you fall in the line of succession?
1. Geralt is trained in the art of killing monsters and as such is hired to deal with “monstrous” problems. He receives pay for his services though he has occasionally been known to work pro-bono in special cases.
2. Geralt is always searching for further revelations through his druidic teachings. Stories are told of those who can achieve great power through the mutagenic processes, but often at a price.
1. Geralt wishes to develop his martial abilities and learn more of the magical druidic ways. Because of this he roams the land learning what he can and making his living doing what he knows best.
2. Geralt as a character is often reluctant to enter into diplomatic situations, though oddly he is often called upon to serve as a diplomat or liaison. This is much to his chagrin, but he often manages this role relatively well even if not as smoothly as some would prefer.
None at this time.